Thursday, March 19, 2009

Karma Jazz



This has probably been my most important work yet~!.... Let me explain why.
After doing "DJ Tiesto" I was very excited in doing my next work - a cover for a western music event. Ideas came in but i could never manage to get it on the canvas properly. I would spend hours n hours on one canvas, and then scrap it. I did this a couple of times and then gave up the idea. Thought of browsing the web for some nice artwork.
I saw something inspiring and did a similar work when i realized that i could club it with my original idea~! And presto the work was taking form in no time. What makes this the most important work is the fact that i'm hoping to get good compliments from this as a moral booster coz i was really shattered when i couldn't make art at the previous attempts. I hope i haven't lost whatever little creative touch i had.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Digital Compositions. Powered By Blogger © 2009 Bombeli | Theme Design: ooruc